De-scaling agent "Planosan ULTRA" from Planol
Non-ionic surfactants (below 5%), anionic surfactants (below 5%), fragrances, hexyl cinnamal, linalool, butylphenyl, methylpropional, citronellol, organic acid, additives and colouring
Carton (12 x 1 litre)
Property and application:
With a very short application time, the sanitary cleaner prevents rust and has a considerably higher viscosity than comparable products. This means that Planosan ULTRA remains on the required locations for longer, dissolving even the most severe contamination. Alongside outstanding descaling properties, the product reliably removes urine scale, rust, soap residues as well as cement residues. The new development is particularly suitable for removing contamination in swimming baths and sanitary facilities. Can be used for stubborn contamination, also concentrated.
Plastic - application fundamentally suitable
PU and PVC - application fundamentally suitable
- Included in the list of tested cleaning agents for ceramic coverings in swimming baths (RK list) by the German Association for the Recreational and Medicinal Bath Industry.
- Particularly gentle environmental acid
- Highest performance capability through synergy effects of the individual active ingredients
- Gentle to metal surfaces with the use of corrosion inhibitor
- SFV tested (Institute for Wall and Floor Coverings)
- Maintenance cleaning
- Basic cleaning
- Special cleaning